- About Us
- Community Resources
- Community Organizing
- Campaign Central
- Affinity Groups
Did You Know...
- 4 out of 5 Santa Cruz County residents benefit from the services of a United Way funded agency program
- Santa Cruz County residents saved nearly $1,000,000 using the free FamilyWize prescription drug discount card
- 4,474 phone calls were made to 2-1-1 requesting information and referrals
- Since 2010, 9,000 families have been served through the 2-1-1 Helpline
- 600 tax returns were prepared for low-wage workers through the Volunteer Inome Tax Assistance (VITA) program
- The average adjusted gross income for a participant was $17,419 and the average refund was $1,766 ($300 over their monthly paycheck)
- 41 VITA volunteers donated 769.5 hours answering tax questions, offering tax assistance and preparing tax forms
- $25,332 is the estimated value of the stuffed backpacks prepared for students through the Stuff the Bus event
- Nearly 650 backpacks were filled with school supplies and distributed to Santa Cruz County students
Thank you for supporting your United Way of Santa Cruz County!