United Way of Santa Cruz County's Community Organizing team convenes and develops membership and leadership from a broad spectum of the community to collaborate and jointly act to address critical problems facing and affecting the welfare of neighborhoods and communities throughout Santa Cruz County.
Based on careful data gathering, research and strategic planning, these programs advocate and put into action policy and other significant changes to bring about lasting solutions to improve lives.
Internship opportunities with the Community Organizing department are also available.
Related Links to Our Community Initiatives:
- Childrens Network/CAPC
- Go for Health!
- Jóvenes SANOS
- Project Homeless Connect
- Smart Solutions to Homelessness Leadership Council
- Community Prevention Partners
- Community Corrections Partnership Speakers Bureau
- Youth Violence Prevention
- Family Friendly Workplace Awards