Every day, the 2-1-1 toll-free helpline connects thousands of Santa Cruz County residents to housing, food, child care, and other information and referral services. This is a free and confidential referral service that connects people to health and human services in Santa Cruz County 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to connect Santa Cruz County’s most vulnerable with the health and human service resources they need.
- Respect and compassion for all people
- Excellent customer service
- The community benefit is at the forefront of all we do
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and innovative spirit
- Efficient and sustainable services
- Integrity in all we pursue and provide
211’S IMPACT IS CAPTURED BY THE NUMBER OF CONNECTIONS THAT ARE MADE TO RESOURCES THROUGH OUR PHONE SERVICE, OUR WEBSITE, AND THROUGH OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS. THE NUMBERS CAPTURED THROUGH OUR DATABASE NOT ONLY SHOW US WHO CALLED 211 AND HOW WE’VE HELPED THEM BUT IT ALSO HELPS GIVE US A GLIMPSE INTO WHAT THE NEEDS ARE SPECIFIC TO OUR COMMUNITY