Harnessing The Generosity Of Your Workplace To Create Lasting Solutions.
THANK YOU FOR RUNNING YOUR ORGANIZATION'S UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN.
Keisha Frost, Associate Executive Director, at 831-479-5466 ext. 205.
- Overview of United Way of Santa Cruz County
- Employee Campaign Manager Action Guide
- Pledge Form
- Know The FAQs
- Campaign Video (copy and paste video link for your use)
- Campaign Report Form (PDF Fillable)
- Online Workplace Campaign (Go Green and Set Up An Online Campaign Customized To Your Workplace)
Additional Campaign Materials
- United Way Funded Program Partner Overview (2015-2018 Local Funded Partners)
- "Did You Know" Table Tent Cards (perfect for cafeteria or group spaces)
- Leadership & Affinity Group (Women In Philanthropy / Emerging Leaders Circle)
- United Way Online Store (Live United t-shirts, gifts and more to add excitement to your campaign)
- 10 Steps To Workplace Campaign Success
- United Way Incentive Coupon Book (add these fun ideas to coupon for participants to redeem)
Campaign Special Events