Harnessing The Generosity Of Your Workplace To Create Lasting Solutions.
THANK YOU FOR RUNNING YOUR ORGANIZATION'S UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN. We know that United Way campaigns at more than 100 companies throughout Santa Cruz COunty don't just happen. They are envisioned, led and accomplished by dedicated people like you - our Employee Campaign Managers (ECMs). And for that we offer you our deepest gratitude and admiration.
The ECM at each company is truly at the heart of making a United Way campaign successful - and successful campaigns mean that thousands of children, teens, adults and familes throughout Santa Cruz County will receive the help they need.
We know that serving as ECM means additional responsibilities for you, and we truly appreciate your willingness to provide that leadership in order to help our community.
We hope the information included below will give you the tools, best practices and guidance you need to make your 2017 United Way Campaign a success. This truly would not be possible without you and the tremendous leadership you provide.
- Overview of United Way of Santa Cruz County
- Employee Campaign Manager Action Guide
- Pledge Form
- Know The FAQs
- Sample Emails - Before, During, After Campaign
- Campaign Report Form (PDF Fillable)
- Online Workplace Campaign (Go Green and Set Up An Online Campaign Customized To Your Workplace)
Additional Campaign Materials
- United Way Funded Program Partner Overview (2015-2018 Local Funded Partners)
- "Did You Know" Table Tent Cards (perfect for cafeteria or group spaces)
- Leadership & Affinity Group (Women In Philanthropy / Emerging Leaders Circle)
- United Way Online Store (Live United t-shirts, gifts and more to add excitement to your campaign)
- 10 Steps To Workplace Campaign Success
- United Way Incentive Coupon Book (add these fun ideas to coupon for participants to redeem)
Campaign Special Events