Why United Way of Santa Cruz County?
We're glad you asked...
1) HELP OTHERS: United Way of Santa Cruz County is changing the odds so that every child and family has the opportunity for a good life. Giving to United Way is the most powerful way to give to your community. Your donation multiplies community impact by combining your gift with gifts from others.
2) MAKE AN IMPACT: United Way of Santa Cruz County focuses on three community areas - Youth Success, Family Financial Stability, and Health. If you care about helping youth succeed in school, helping people attain financial stability and/or want to make sure families live healthy and responsible lives, an investment in United Way will a difference in people's lives.
3) IMPROVE OUR QUALITY OF LIFE: By creating educational and safe environments for all youth in our county, we can stimulate the local economy, reduce crime and make our county an even more attractive place to live and work.
4) INVEST LOCALLY: The money you donate to United Way of Santa Cruz County supports local programs and agencies. Dollars raised in our community stay in our community to help build a better place for us all to live, work, and raise our families.
5) BE PART OF REAL SOLUTIONS: When you invest in your community through United Way, you have the satisfaction and confidence of knowing you are helping to improve the lives of your friends, neighbors, co-workers and maybe even your own family members.
For over 70 years, United Way of Santa Cruz County has been in this community, creating opportunities to improve education, financial stability and health for all residents. Join the thousands of your neighbors throughout the county that are a part of the movement...Great Things Happen When We LIVE UNITED. THANK YOU!