United Way of Santa Cruz County envisions a community where every individual has an opportunity to succeed and Santa Cruz County thrives as a result. We are getting a little closer every day, with the help from hundreds of people throughout our community.
United Way focuses on youth success, family financial stability and health, because these are the essential building blocks for a good quality of life. We raise awareness surrounding key issues that affect everyone and promote social and policy change that helps strengthen people and our community.
Learn more abou the ways in which United Way of Santa Cruz County is paving the path toward a brighter future.
Explore Our Work:
- Childrens Network/CAPC
- Go for Health!
- Jóvenes SANOS
- Project Homeless Connect
- Smart Solutions to Homelessness Leadership Council
- Community Prevention Partners
- Community Corrections Partnership Speakers Bureau
- Youth Violence Prevention
- Family Friendly Workplace Awards