211 connects people to the assistance they need to address everyday challenges of living as well as those that develop during times of community emergencies.
211 IS A 3-DIGIT NUMBER THAT ANYONE IN SANTA CRUZ COUNTY CAN DIAL FROM EITHER THEIR LANDLINE OR CELLPHONE TO GET CONNECTED TO THE SERVICES THEY NEED. 211 IS AVAILABLE 24/7 AND 354 DAYS. IT'S FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
- 211 services are available in over 170 languages
- 211 is available 24/7/365
- 211 is free and confidential
- You can also dial 800-273-6222 to connect with the 211 call center in your area
211 CAN HELP YOU FIND:
- Food, shelter and homeless services
- Healthcare / Mental health counseling
- Disaster response
- Disability services
- Employment assistance
- And so much more…….
GET THE MOBILE APP: Search "2-1-1 California" in your App Store
To order outreach materials, including bookmarks, brochure rack cards, business-sized cards, and 11x17 posters contact Jessica Wyche Community Coordinator, email@example.com, (831) 465-2201.