CAP Year 20 Press Conference and Celebration: November 24th
Click here for time and location
-Purchase a beautiful hardcopy of the 2013 Year 19 Comprehensive Report, click here.
-To view and download the 2013 Year 19 and past years' Comprehensive Reports
online, visit Applied Survey Research, click here.
-To view and download the Pajaro Valley Community Health Trust CAP 2013
Oversample, click here.
-Learn about the 2013 CAP Community Heroes, click here.
A broad consortium of public and private health, education, human service and civic organizations was formed to design and implement this comprehensive annual project. The five goals of the CAP are to maintain and enchance the quality of life for Santa Cruz residents by:
- Raising public awareness of human needs, changing trends, emerging issues and community problems;
- Providing accurate, credible and valid information on an ongoing basis to human services planners and those providing funds.
- Providing information for individual institutions to guide decision-making about creation, management, and redesign of programs;
- Setting Community Goals using measurable quality of life indicators that will lead to positive, healthy development for individuals, families and communities; and
- Supporting and assisting with the establishment of collaborative action plans to achieve the Community Goals.