Make a Lasting Impact in Santa Cruz County
Build a stronger Santa Cruz County by joining our team! Our employees are passionate about the work we do and the impact we are making in people’s lives and in our community. And as an employer, we’re fortunate to have a diverse, collaborative and hardworking team of professionals—all of whom are dedicated to improving the lives of people in need.
Our United Way offers a flexible work environment built on transparency and trust and most team members have hybrid schedules. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, employer contribution to employee's 403(b) retirement, paid vacation, and sick time off.
United Way Core Competencies for All Staff
- Mission-Focused: Enroll others' commitment to mission to create real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives their performance and professional motivations.
- Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationship toward a common goal.
- Collaborator: Understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilize resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
- Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
- Brand Steward: Steward of the brand and understands their role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Expectations for All Staff:
- Behaviors reflect a belief that individuals from diverse backgrounds lead to a more successful organization.
- Educates self about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with the organization and community.
- Demonstrates a willingness to become aware of and address one's own implicit bias.
- Deliberately works to include individuals from underrepresented backgrounds in efforts both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Identifies and integrates the tools and resources needed to create more equitable environments.
Web Developer for Web-based Victims Services Search Tool
If you are interested and would like to schedule a brief conversation about this project, please contact Sarah Emmert at email@example.com
United Way employment practices are implemented without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religious beliefs, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment practice laws.