Join United Way of Santa Cruz County's Emerging Leaders Circle:
a donor network of young professionals committed to supporting youth well-being & empowering the next generation of philanthropists in Santa Cruz County!
Who We Are?
The Emerging Leaders Circle (ELC) is for early to mid-career professionals who are dedicated and passionate about making a lasting positive impact on the lives of youth in Santa Cruz County. Through ELC’s Connect-Serve-Lead model, we create a space of growth and impact.
Connect: Promote the value of philanthropy through a fun network of emerging professionals.
Serve: Create a positive impact in the community through volunteering and supporting United Way's youth programs & initiatives.
Lead: Access to exclusive leadership & professional development workshops
- Networking events with other young professionals across different sectors
- Access to exclusive professional development & leadership workshops
- Volunteer opportunities that support youth throughout Santa Cruz County
- Create valuable connections with one another and community-based organizations
- Join a community of impact and growth
Meet Our ELC Steering Committee
Women's HerStory Panel @ The MAH
Thank You to Our Emerging Leaders Circle Founders:
Morgan Lyng Lukina
- Bay Federal Credit Union
- Boys and Girls Club Santa Cruz County
- Coastal Watershed Council
- Cradle to Career
- Ecology Action
- Live Oak School Board
- Lookout Santa Cruz
- Monarch Services
Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation
Salud y Cariño
Santa Cruz Community Health
Santa Cruz County Office of Education
Santa Cruz Muesum of Art & History
Santa Cruz Warriors
United Way of Santa Cruz County
BE IN THE KNOW
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about volunteer events, how to grow your network, and how your membership creates an impact in Santa Cruz County.