UNITED WAY ANNOUNCES NEW BOARD MEMBERS FOR 2022-2023
July 5, 2022
CAPITOLA, CA - United Way of Santa Cruz County announces the appointment for three local leaders to their Board of Directors. These business and community leaders bring their knowledge and talent along with a steadfast commitment to forwarding United Way's aspiration to create a health, thriving and safe Santa Cruz County for all. The new board members were approved by the United Way Board of Directors in June 2022 for a two-year term.
Patty Winters, PHR is is the Vice President, Human Resources and Development for Bay Federal Credit Union. Patty is the Chair of United Way’s Women in Philanthropy as well as Co-Chair the United Way Annual Giving Campaign.
Morgan Lukina is the Managing Broker and CEO of David Lyng Real Estate. Morgan is a founding member of the United Way Emerging Leaders Circle in Santa Cruz County.
Jeff Daneff is the VP of Finance & Chief Financial Officer for Dominican Hospital in Santa Cruz and Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City; both Dignity Health Bay Area Markets.
“We are excited about the growth here at United Way of Santa Cruz County. A vital part of that growth is reinvigorating our board with new perspectives, experiences, and expertise,” says Keisha Browder, CEO of United Way. “We are incredibly fortunate that our United Way consistently attracts an extraordinary group of dedicated leaders who are committed to the building blocks of a quality life – education, economic mobility, health and community engagement. We are grateful for their service as they lead us in creating a healthy, thriving and safe Santa Cruz County for all.”
2022-2023 United Way of Santa Cruz County Board of Directors
- Beau Wilder, Poly
- Bindi Gandhi, Sutter Health
- Brian Spector, Spector Corbett Architects
- Chris Maffia, Community Leader
- Danielle Burke, Calera Wine Company
- Dawn Mathes, Pebble Beach Company
- DeAndre James, Community Health Trust of Pajaro Valley
- Fernando Giraldo, Santa Cruz County Probation
- Joe Foster, Kaiser Permanente
- Laurie Egan, Coastal Watershed Council
- Lejla Bratovic, Conflict Resolution Center of Santa Cruz County
- Martine Watkins, Santa Cruz County Office of Education
- Matthew Wetstein, Cabrillo College
- Robert Terrance, Community Leader
- Stuart Mager, Graniterock
United Way of Santa Cruz County
United Way of Santa Cruz County works to create a healthy, thriving, and safe community for all. UWSCC is leading a movement to focus donated resources on programs that have significant impact within our county; to move the needle by addressing our greatest needs. For more information, please visit www.unitedwaysc.org